- Taxation in the ICT sector is a key source of revenues for governments.
- The absence of control measures in the telecom market and more precisely in the international and national traffic segment, results in revenue losses in millions of dollars on yearly basis. This is due to the discrepancy between the declaration of mobile and fixed operators and the actual number of traffic volume.
- It is essential for governments and regulatory authorities to regain control over the ICT sector by implementing an independent source of reporting for the volume of the operators’ traffic and the size of their revenue streams.
- Combat mobile theft and fraud crimes.
- Reduce other crimes because stolen mobile devices are widely used for illegal purposes.
- Regulate the authentication of mobile devices in the national network.
- Enforce national regulations and quality requirements.
- Ensure accurate collection of fees and taxes and combat smuggling.
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. An RFID system consists of a tiny radio transponder, a radio receiver and transmitter. Our flagship solution provides accuracy and interoperability. RFID tags, used mainly to industrial and logistics, are connected to our advanced platform that elevates every system, device, tag and worker. We have engineered our data intelligence platform that combines Internet of Things (IoT) end-point connectivity, configuration management, data transport, data storage, analytics and machine learning into one platform to benefit from the power of data and be able to extra all kind of alarms, reports and filters.